The rules below are in line with Tier 1 restriction guidelines.
If, in the event of going into Tier 2 or Tier 3, please follow the applied restrictions accordingly.
Pre-Booking ONLY – We are unable to accommodate unplanned arrivals.
1. Golf Range bookings via https://booking.greenwichpeninsulagolfrange.com/booking/bays
• Our opening times have been reduced to 9am – 9pm on weekdays and weekends.
• The venue will provide clear guidance on social distancing, hygiene and track and trace forms to customers on arrival, for example, signage and visual aids.
• Strictly no group bookings larger than 6; this applies to all activities on site following the government guidelines:
Tier 2 – Following the rule of 6, people should avoid mixing with others outside their household or support bubble.
Tier 3 – Following the rule of 6, people must not mix with others outside their household or support bubble
• Customers must aim to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their booking. On arrival, customers must check-in with our Receptionist and scan into the NHS website or App using the QR codes provided.
• Customers to follow the two metre markers in the car park for any necessary queues. The venue has a different Entrance & Exit routes and you will be guided by the IN and OUT signs or a member of staff.
• Customers will follow the two-metre markers in the lobby to the ball dispenser
• All customers shall be served by one receptionist who will be protected by a clear Perspex screen
• Contactless payments only
• Golf Ball tickets are printed with a barcode to be scanned at the Golf Ball dispenser, where you will not be required to press anything, reducing touch points.
• Sanitised baskets will be at reception. After use, baskets are to be taken to the drop off point on exit; this will be guided by members of staff
• Sanitised clubs will be handed to customers without touching the grips; the receptionist will hold the club head and offer the handle to the customer. These are to be returned to a staff member for them to be sanitised.
• The Centre has a limited selection of clubs for hire. It is encouraged that you bring your own equipment where possible.
• Two metre distanced signs – Please Wait Here, are in key areas such as approaching reception and at the ball dispenser
• 2 people may share a bay, provided they follow social distancing rules between themselves and other players.
Tier 2 – 2 people may share a bay, provided that they are a part of the same household or support bubble, and follow social distancing rules between themselves and other players
Tier 3 – 1 person per bay where possible unless you are a part of the same household.
• Anti-bacterial wipes are provided at the Entertainment bays; customers will sanitise the screens at the Entertainments bays after each use.
• After use, baskets are to be taken to the drop off point found at the bottom of the stairs on exit. They are to be placed into the tubs provided, which are filled with disinfectant solution.
• Clubs and baskets are to be wiped down by members of staff and returned to reception.
• The customer then will exit along the front of the patio and through the side wooden gates following the OUT signs clearly marked on the ground.
• Security will be at the main entrance; they will have the required PPE and a temperature checking camera.
• Selected staff are on site at all times to ensure everywhere is frequently cleaned to prevent transmission by touching potential contaminated surfaces. We have cleaners in through the day and the rangers are instructed to constantly check and wipe down all door handles, ensure soap dispensers are topped up and all is clean and tidy.
• The UK Government has confirmed that one to one coaching is permissible under strict infection control measures, observing social distancing and must take place outside. In order to comply with this regulation, you should enforce strict hygiene measures and it is recommended that PGA professionals complete a comprehensive risk assessment and refer to the coaching guidelines on the PGA COVID-19 Resource Hub. Please contact your Professional directly for booking.
• American Golf is closed until further notice, as per the government guidelines
• No External Food and Drink
• Please see separate rules and guidelines for Bar and Restaurant
CrazyPutt – Rules that have already been stated apply accordingly.
• Separate from the Range, the CrazyPutt has a different Entrance & Exit route and you will be guided by the IN and OUT signs displayed or by a member of staff.
• Strictly no group bookings larger than 6; this applies to all activities on site following the government guidelines.
• Social distancing (2 metres) to be respected at all times.
• Customers will be welcomed and served at a separate Kiosk, behind a glass screen.
• Contactless payments only.
• Putting Clubs will be available to collect from the front of the kiosk.
• Customers will be guided to the first tee once it becomes vacant.
• All putting cups have been filled with sand, so that customers are not required to place their hands into the holes.
• Both rafts have been replaced with a walk over bridge to avoid anyone having to pull on the rope.
• On completion, the balls are automatically taken by the eighteenth hole and are sent to be sanitised.
• Upon exiting, customers are to return the putters at the DROP OFF POINT and follow the OUT signs.
• No external food and drink.