Private & Corporate Hire
Set in idyllic riverside surroundings, and with some of the best views in the capital, the Greenwich Peninsula Driving Range is the perfect central London venue for private and corporate events.
With 60 golf driving bays, a casual fine dining restaurant and bar, patio terrace and ample parking for over 60 cars, we can accommodate events, parties and special occasions of almost any size, from small group outings to total buyouts of the whole venue for 250 guests.
Our events team will help you choose a package to suit your requirements and budget. Whether you’re planning a corporate event, team building, an away day, birthday, stag or hen night or children’s party, we have a host of different options to make your event extra special:
- With driving bays laid out over two floors, we can reserve individual bays in a private area, an entire floor of 30, or all 60, depending on your requirements.
- The excellent Vinothec Compass restaurant can host your group for a sumptuous lunch, candle-lit dinner or champagne drinks reception either indoors or out on the patio terrace.
- An extensive food and beverage selection (including over 600 wines and 60 beers) can be delivered direct to your bays.
- All club hire and ball costs can be built in.
- Up to 6 N1 GOLF PGA Professional instructors can be included to provide your guests with tuition.
- We can organise competitions and games too. Watch on the Big Screen to see who can drive furthest!
- Contact email@example.com for more information